WILL WE KEEP OUR KNOW-HOW AND COMPETITIVENESS IN NUCLEAR INDUSTRY?
NE•RS 2015 conference programme
8:30 registration check-in and delivery of conference materials
morning session9:00 Jiří MAREK – NE•RS 2015 Chairman, conference opening, welcome address and introducing of
Václav DOSTÁL, Session Chairman 9:25 – 10:40
Jan MLÁDEK – Minister of Industry and Trade
Lenka KOVAČOVSKÁ – Acting Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade
NATIONAL ACTION PLAN FOR NUCLEAR POWER – A TOOL TO ENSURE LONG-TERM STABILITY OF ELECTRICITY SUPPLY AND SUSTAINING OF OUR COMPETITIVENESS
Petr ZÁVODSKÝ – Manager of New Nuclear Build Group, ČEZ plc.
SCHEDULE OF NEW NUCLEAR BUILDS AND MILESTONES FOR THE SUCCESSFUL CONSTRUCTION
Pavel JANÍK – Managing Director, Westinghouse Electric Czech Republic
COMPETITION AS NATURAL DRIVER OF NUCLEAR KNOW-HOW DEVELOPMENT
10:40 – 11:00 Sessions Chairman´s summary, short facilitated discussion
11:00 – 11:15 coffee break
11:15 – 12:30
Jean-André BARBOSA – Country Chief Representative Central Eastern Europe, AREVA Czech Republic
AREVA NUCLEAR EXPERIENCE FOR ADVANCED SOLUTIONS
Zdeněk ŠÍMA – Executive Head, Rosatom Central Europe
NUCLEAR POWER - GLOBAL CHALLENGES AND PARTNERSHIP FOR EUROPE
Ladislav MRAVEC – General Manager, Czech Machinery Cluster
MACHINERY CLUSTER – HOW TO KEEP KNOW-HOW OF CZECH SUPPLY CHAIN FOR NEW NUCLEAR BUILDS
12:30 – 12:45 – 14:00 Sessions Chairman´s summary, short facilitated discussion, lunch break
afternoon session14:00 Jiří MAREK – NE•RS 2015 Chairman, Chairman of the afternoon session – introduction of the topics for panel discussion:
ROLE OF THE FRONT AND BACK-END OF FUEL CYCLE TO OPTIMIZE ECONOMIC EFFICIENCY AND SAFETY OF NUCLEAR POWER
14:20 panel discussion:
• Jiří SLOVÁK – Director, Radioactive Waste Repository Authority
– current challenges of the deep geological repository preparation and connection with the acceptance of nuclear energy
• Vladimír SLUGEŇ – Vice-President of the Management Board of the National Nuclear Fund of the Slovak Republic,
Professor, Slovak Technical University, Bratislava
– National Nuclear Fund – tool to guarantee solutions in the field of radioactive waste and the decommissioning of nuclear plants
• Radek ŠKODA – Associate Professor, Department of Energy Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague
– optimization of fuel and radioactive waste generation – what is important?
• Jiří ZÝBAL – Reactor Physicist, Dukovany NPP, ČEZ plc.
– does the formation of radioactive waste affect the economics of electricity generation at NPP?
• Radek TRTÍLEK – Director, Chemistry of Fuel Cycle and Waste Management Dept., ÚJV Řež (Nuclear Research Institute)
– radioactive waste generation on NPP and possibilities of their minimization and final treatment
16:25 Session Chairman´s summary and invitation to networking
festive social meeting – networking
18:00 conference ending